Online Course Criticism Blog

Thursday, February 16, 2006

CFCC Presentation: "Does My Course Get an 'A'?"

  • I'm preparing to make a presentation at Central Florida Community College (CFCC) tomorrow titled, Does My Course Get An A? (Recognizing Quality in Online Courses).

    Included below in a zip file are the materials for this session plus some extras that I didn't copy for the session (some are lengthy).

    Online Quality Session Materials [zip file; size=421 kb]

    Contents of Packet:
  • Session agenda
  • PowerPoint presentation (including linked files)
  • List of selected standards (10 sets, 400+ standards)
  • Online Course Quality Review form
  • Details on foundational constructs underlying OCQR (lengthy)
  • Draft article: "What Is Online Course Quality?"

2 Comments:

  • Hi all!
    Impressive webpage[url=http://christmas-gifts.nessne.org]![/url] I like it a lot! I'm looking forward to the next update

    G'night

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:12 AM  

  • Watiti.com
    Join me and my circle of friends at http://www.watiti.com,
    an online social networking community that connects
    people from all over the world.

    Meet new people, share photos, create or attend
    events, post free classifieds, send free e-cards,
    listen music, read blogs, upload videos, be part of a
    club, chat rooms, forum and much more!

    See you around! Bring all your friends too!

    Watiti.com

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home